Sunday, March 13, 2011

Acknowledgement




Without your presence, collaboration and support,my passion may exist but only on the walls and corners unknown. My gratest gratitude.

Familia Mia
My parents, Capt. Rodolfo Cerrada Sr. & Ofelia Cerrada
My two mega best men, my brothers,
Rod Jr. & Anton Cerrada
My two little sunshine, Ken & Red Cerrada
My late grandparents for the greatest love,
Chief Investigator, Potenciano Augero & Diamema Aguero
Cousins, Noel John & Stella Aguilar, Therese Seares,
Fritz Seares, Attorney Mark Seares,
Paul & Katherine Matiling and the Aguero Boys
My Big family in Philippines, Familia Aguero & Domingo

Professors and Mentors
Music Professors, Ms. Bella Galang, Mrs. Ruth Pedrigosa
Art Professors who gave me a wonderful Art acumen: Prof. Antonio Tejado & Art. Prof. Roy Aguilar
University of St. La Salle, Bacolod My Professors in Marketing, Law & Psychology
Fashion Design Professors: Val De Mesa & Salome Perez
Philippine Consul, Pete Delfin
Frau Svetlana Puljarevic


Collaborators & Affiliates

web host: www.cerquit.com
web designer, Andre Cavalcante & Snow Torres
Editor, Hannah Papasin Mariveles M.A.
German Translator/Editor: Maria Schnutt
Photography: Enrique Manzano
Gallery: Designer Werkstatt, Vienna TravelGallery
Dinelli, Philippines
Rembrant Hotel, Philippines
World Vision, Philippines


Enormous Support
KUNST HAUS WIEN FAMILY
Deputy Speaker of the Philippines, Congressman Eric Singson
Grace Singson, Kristine Singson Meehan
Philippine Consulate, Pete Raymund Delfin
La Consolacion College, my Highschool Alma Matter BATCH '93

The Greatest Bond
My Super Friends, near or far, friendship keeps bonding ;)
Mary Ann Tubianosa & Family
Wawo Sasi
Dianne Sinoro
Joy Guzon
Esther Laluyan
Dana Scherdin
Dr. Jason Go
Deike Grossmann
Jane Tortogo
Hannah & Julius Mariveles
Shelley Jankowitsch & Family
All my Friends in EU, Asia, USA and Down Under

Greatest Inspiration
Women whom I met and worked with as a social worker, who touched my passion, given me happiness, madness, comedy and drama of life.

Musicians who have inspired me of their music.

My dearest grandmother, Diamema Aguero who have given me my first strokes, my first model and my freedom. To laugh at all adversity in life and see the beauty that lies in every madness.

God, my source & my strenght.








Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment